Medical Exams and Screenings
Medical surveillance programs add value by identifying workplace hazard exposure risks and providing exams and testing for exposure-related health conditions. LEI Medical Group provides physical exams and tests that are fully compliant with applicable rules and regulations while taking into consideration specific job tasks and clients’ goals, operations and culture.
The following are examples of exams and screenings performed by the LEI Medical Group clinical staff:
- Department of Transportation
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK)
- Government and Public Safety
- Return to Work
- Executive Physicals
- Hearing Conservation
- Respiratory Protection
Drug Screens & TB Testing
Many companies require job applicants to undergo a urine drug screen prior to hire. Employees also may be tested for cause, after an accident or under a random drug screening program.
Similarly, TB testing is required for many types of employment, including education, health care, public safety and social services.
LEI Medical Group accepts appointments and walk-ins for drug screening and TB testing. It’s fast and easy. A valid ID is required.
Whether you will be traveling outside of the U.S. by land, sea or air for business or pleasure, our TravelCare program has got you covered.
- Pre-travel health screenings
- Immunizations for diseases such as Hepatitis A and B, typhoid, meningitis, rabies and yellow fever
- International Certificate of Vaccinations
- Prescriptions for the prevention of malaria and treatment of traveler’s diarrhea
- Notification of epidemics and at-risk areas
- AIDS testing requirements and blood-screening measures
- Suggested precautions, medical preparation check list and contents for a travel first-aid kit
- Contact information for U.S. and British embassies and other consulates
Visit www.workcare.com/resources/fact sheets for information on Zika virus and other travel-related health issues.